The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce advocates on behalf of Brooklyn businesses and the borough through testimony before elected and government officials, as well as through editorials published in local publications.
The Brooklyn Chamber has supported various economic development and other initiatives at the city, state and federal levels. Click on the links below to read recent testimony and editorials by the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce:
- "Jobs for the 21st Century" NYS Tri-Level Legislative Task Force, Oct. 29, 2010
- "Prevailing Wage" bill (Intro No. 18-A), May 11, 2010
- Revised "Paid Sick Time" bill (Intro No. 97), May 11, 2010
- "Paid Sick Time" bill (Intro No 1059), Nov. 17, 2009
- State of Workforce Development Programs, Sep. 25, 2008