Let Health Insurance Work for Your Business!
The Small Business Assistance Program (SBAP) is an initiative of Community Health Advocates (CHA), a network of organizations across New York State that helps consumers and small business get affordable health care and health insurance.
- Health reform information and training for employers
- One-on-one consultations on insurance options, costs, tax credits, enrollment, dispute resolution and more
- Services in every region of Brooklyn, in any language
The new federal health reform law is called the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The ACA includes a variety of benefits for small businesses, including:
- Tax credits to small businesses that offer health insurance to their employees - which are available now!
- Lower health care costs and accessible, easy to understand information for employers and employees
- A Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Exchange, starting 2014. Through the SHOP, employers will be able to easily compare and enroll into insurance plans
Ken Pemberton, Small Business Assistance Program
25 Elm Place, Suite 200
Brooklyn, NY 11201-5826
Phone: (718) 943-3896
Fax: (718) 643-9707