Want to lower costs?
We’ll help you identify and access government incentives, and uncover ways for your business to save money – for free.
If you want to maintain a competitive edge and save money in the process, NYC Business Solutions can help you benefit from tax credits, energy cost savings and dozens of other government incentives. Whether you’re relocating, expanding, hiring, renovating, or simply looking to cut costs, we’ll help you identify and access incentives offered by City, State and Federal agencies.
Want to Learn More?
For more details on what incentives are right for you, here are some resources for business owners looking to lower costs:
- Incentives Overview – A short summary of the City’s most common incentives.
- Guide to Incentives – A comprehensive document that categorizes over 50 incentives so you can see what is suitable for you: whether you’re relocating, expanding, hiring, renovating, or simply looking to cut costs.
- NYC Business Express – Visit our online incentives estimator at NYC Business Express for detailed applications, information, and instructions on over 40 incentives.
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)- Visit the NYSERDA website to learn more about energy efficiency incentives and funding opportunities for your business.
- Con Edison Green Team - Visit the energy efficiency experts for services, benefits and programs for your business.
You can also contact an expert for an incentives consultation to get answers to your questions and technical support so that you don’t leave any money on the table.
Already Saving on Energy Costs?
For current Energy Costs Savings Program (ECSP) recipients, please fill out our Compliance Survey Form so we can continue to help you save thousands of dollars annually by reducing regulated electricity costs up to 45% and all regulated natural gas costs up to 35%. You can also see the network of businesses already saving on costs in lower Manhattan on our Lower Manhattan Energy Program (LMEP) Map.
For more information, please visit our Business Library.