Chamber on the Go
Chamber on the Go is a van that brings services to Brooklyn businesses on-site.
Chamber on the Go focuses on supporting and enhancing the various activities of the Chamber. The goal of this outreach is to provide on-site assistance to business owners, while at the same time building a healthy and robust business environment throughout Brooklyn.
Chamber on the Go provides:
- On-the-ground, proactive Chamber services. Businesses have access to a variety of services on location, which are designed to help them flourish and grow.
- On-demand, mobile assistance that serves as a resource for businesses struggling or having issues with a government entity.
Specific services include:
- Business Solutions: Pro-bono legal, financing, recruitment and training, Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) application assistance, referrals to other government resources and support, and connections to business education courses provided by the Chamber’s Business Solutions Center.
- Good Help: Businesses with available positions that have had trouble finding appropriate candidates or are unable to recruit and train employees can receive assistance through the Chamber’s Good Help program.
- Affordable Care Act Navigator: Assistance with affordable health care enrollment opportunities.
- Economic Development: Assists local merchants and commercial corridors with organizing, district marketing and promotion.
- Explore Brooklyn: Provides publicity for businesses through the borough’s first-ever, comprehensive tourism website.