The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce loves sharing our members’ exciting news and success stories! The Brooklyn Chamber promotes its members for free through a variety of channels, including:
The Brooklyn Chamber’s publications and social media. Members can:
• Submit content for inclusion in one edition per year of the Brooklyn Progress, the Brooklyn Chamber’s bi-monthly newspaper. Circulation: 10,000+ businesses and community leaders
• Submit content for inclusion in one edition per month of Brooklyn Buzz, the Brooklyn business community’s most popular e-newsletter. Circulation: 15,000 contacts
• Submit content for inclusion in the Brooklyn Chamber’s social media accounts once per month. Combined following: 16,000+ (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn)
• Contact Adam Kilduff at email@example.com to discuss details.
The Brooklyn Chamber’s website, www.ibrooklyn.com. Members can:
• Customize their listing in the Brooklyn Chamber’s Online Member Directory.
• Contact each other directly through the Online Member Directory.
• Post unlimited events on the Member Calendar.
• Post unlimited member-to-member discounts on Member Discounts page.
• Contact Lizzie Cofrancesco at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Facilitated introductions from Brooklyn Chamber staff. Staff can:
• Filter the membership list by neighborhood and/or industry to share member news or events with a targeted group of up to 100 members via email as appropriate.
• Make personal e-introductions between members upon request.
• Contact Chris Lenard at email@example.com to discuss details.
The Brooklyn Chamber will not:
• Give out lists of members’ email addresses or phone numbers;
• Generate news articles or images for our members; or
• Manage event registration or event logistics for members.
All promotional opportunities are subject to availability. The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to decline to publish content at its discretion.